The Branded Program provides 50% cost reimbursement for a wide variety of international marketing activities including:
- International web site development
- Package and label modifications
- In-store promotions and product demonstrations
- Fees for exhibiting at some overseas trade shows and selected trade shows held in the U.S.
- Public relations
- Marketing and point-of-sale materials
- Freight cost for samples
(Only small companies, as defined by the U.S. Small Business Administration, and agricultural producer cooperatives are eligible to participate.)
Learn more about the Branded Program and determine if you meet the export challenge. Once ready, the first step in the application process is to submit a free Pre-Qualification.
For Current Branded Program Participants
Please select a language below to view our Branded Program Importer Manual.
This page contains links to files in PDF format which require the Adobe Acrobat Reader. In order to read an Adobe PDF formatted document, you need to download the free Adobe Acrobat Reader from Adobe's Web site.