Whether you’re new to exporting or you have been exporting for years, there are always specific issues and questions that are unique to your company, products and export markets. The Food Export HelplineTM is a complimentary service that provides one-on-one assistance on a wide variety of export-related topics, with insightful and customized export advice specifically for you.
Whether you have a quick question or need long-term assistance, the Food Export HelplineTM can help. Our Export Counselor will guide you through topics including:
- Assessing your company’s export readiness
- Analyzing your top export markets (see below)
- Assisting with export pricing and quotations
- Explaining export documentation and correspondence
- Understanding Free Trade Agreement rules and regulations
- Help with export payments and collections
- Providing secondary market research
- Referrals for export service providers
- Trade event preparation
The Food Export HelplineTM can go a long way in helping new-to-export companies determine their top export prospects. It provides your company with a top 25 product/market evaluation for your product(s). You will also receive an executive summary analyzing the data and explaining what it means for your company.
Click here for a detailed example of this feature.